BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Flash Forward.

Mel and Ben at the The Circus: Starring Britney Spears on April 30...



Mel: Oh Em Gee.  I think I see Brit!  Yep, it's her!  OHEMGEEEEEE!!!!
Ben: She is lookin FIT.  That's totally not her real hair though.  We'll never get past it...
Mel: But, she's really flexible.
Ben: UH-Yeah, how do you think she had two kids?  Hallelujerrr.
Mel: Wait a hot tranny minute........is she lipsyncing????!!!?!
Ben: Melanie.  What are you talking about.  That's ridiculous.  It's just that the playback on the screen is off.  
Mel: Oh.  Right............so then why does she sound like LL Cool J?
Ben: Yeah, I'm not sure how to explain that one.
Mel: I don't care!!  I LOVE YOU BRIT-BRIT!

We can totally see into the future.  Don't hate.

0 comments: