BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Straight Up.


I observed something about four Absolut&Tonics in last night at our fave homo spot, Club Masque.  When did it become hetero honeymoon central?  I stopped in the middle of the dancefloor and I just looked around and I was like, good God.......was Hammerjax full?  It was like one couple over here practically making a baby, then another couple over there inspecting each other's throats.  What has the world come to?!  I mean, I'm all about equal opportunity, free love, the whole bit.  And I understand it truly is the best club in Dayton, no doubt....But for real?  Plus some douchebag kept bumping into me and he almost put a chair on my foot.  Leave the drag queens to the gays and their hags, ya heard.

- B.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what dance floor? there was no dance floor because it was taken over by tables and chairs for their precious drag show!!! I'm never going again unless it's wednesday night!!!!

Sugar Jerk said...

yeah, wednesday is the shit. i'm definitely never going on a thursday!!! that was a major bust.