BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Handling the Handler.


Totally went to the Chelsea Handler show last Friday in Cinci.  Holy hot pocket, it was incredible.  It literally felt like you were listening to a really funny friend tell ridiculous stories for an hour and a half.  Flawless.  Mel got some pictures, so I'm hoping we can post some shiz.  We met her afterwards and by that I mean I shoved my book towards her face and she asked me what my name was.  I, of course, went blank and spewed out such original thoughts as "You were awesome" and "I freaking love you."  Classic.  She wrote "Ben!  Suck it!  Chelsea."  I love that she gathered that about me by just saying my name.  Well, she wrote "Chris!  Go gays!  Chelsea" in his, so she must be an excellent judge of character.  Or we're just exceedingly obvious.  Either way, it was perfect.  (One step closer to getting my own show on E!......)

- B.

0 comments: