BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Songs You Should Just Know.

These little gems are what I'm workin' that booty to, ya heard.


01. Get Sexy by The Sugababes (Just pure hotness. Done.)
02. Forever is Over by The Saturdays (Totally melodic and catchy.)
03. Aha! by Imogen Heap (Twists and turns like a Tim Burton film. Listen, you'll get it.)
04. Silly Boy by Eva Simons (Feisty and punchy. Just like I want my women. Well....)
05. Celebration by Madonna (I mean....come on. It's Madonna.)
06. Hot Mess by Ashley Tisdale (The Tiz gets....dare I say.....adult?!)
07. Living in the Sky with Diamonds by Cobra Starship (Breezy, windows down track)
08. Superbad by Adrienne Bailon (I often do my own choreo to this in my apartment. Do the same.)
09. Bad Boys by Alexandra Burke feat. Flo Rida (Just a fun song. She'll be big.)
10. Sexy Bitch by David Guetta feat. Akon (TOTALLY my jam. Loving this one.)

Now, you have to understand....The Sugababes, The Saturdays, and Alexandra Burke are UK artists and you won't find their stuff in the US -- Although, The Sugababes just signed a record deal with Jay-Z's label Roc Nation, so you might be hearing of them stateside soon.

Now, go educate yourself.

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Wow, I remember Sugababes from "Round Round" years ago. Should be cool to see what they sound like now!

Candy Eyed said...

its weird that the first 7 songs
have been played non stop on my ipod.
than i see this post.

we're popular