BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Why I Never Go Out.


You wanna know why I never go out? Because I'm a man servant to my freaking DVR. With premieres flowing out this whole week, I'm drowning in a frothy ocean of entertainment. Last night was Melrose Place. Tonight is a 1-2-3 punch of Glee, America's Next Top Model, and So You Think You Can Dance. Tomorrow I'm giving The Vampire Diaries a chance, if only for the fact that Kevin Williamson (writer of Dawson's Creek and Scream) is involved. WHEW. Not to mention all the other crap I feel obligated to glue my eyes to. It's not enough that I work 40 hrs a week AND I'm in a musical with rehearsals and performances. Hot damn. So, you know what happens? I end up deleting more shows than I actually watch (forgive me, Drop Dead Diva).

Give me a break, DVR! But then I think, "Where would we be without you?" Well, I'll tell you. OUT. We'd be out. Having a good time, living life, enriched in the world, blah blah. Look, I don't have time to go out. PLUS, all my beer money is spent on my out-of-this-world Time Warner bill. If you wanna spend time with me, come over for Top Model.


0 comments: